Day 1. Hanoi – Ba Khan – Sông Đà Lake . 160km, 6hr drive. ( L , D )
- 8.00AM, Meeting at your place and start your first day drive to Mai Chau village.
- 70km of good paved road from Hanoi until Hoa Binh City,
- Short coffee break then start driving on 20 km off-road track though many small villages of the Thai peoples. Spectacular limestone mountain scenery.
- Lunch picnic on route, then 70km mixture of good/dirt road until Hotel.
- Overnight in Thai home-stay
Day 2. Ba Khan – Mai Chau – Pu Luong – Hanoi 250km, 7hr drive ( B , L )
- 8.00AM, Start exploring the forgotten French road that was left from the Indochina War 1950. The beautiful 25km trail will take you through stream, villages and crossing the corn & rice farming land of the Muong and Thai peoples.
- Lunch at a Homestay family in village.
- Afternoon, drive on a small dirt track going trough the famous rice terraces region (Pu Luong village)
- Arrive in Hanoi around 18.00PM. Tour finish.
Please consider the environment before printing
Join in group departure : 15th Monthly
Group size : Min from 1 to Max 40 cyclists
Tour price : Contact Us
- Standard 4×4 Pickup
- Material insurance for the car.
- Experienced 4×4 Tour – guide/Mechanic.
- Meals as mentioned: Breakfast = B, Lunch = L and Dinner = D
- Accommodation: Home-stay
- Entrance fee to the sight seeing during the trip.
- Fee to transfer the car back to the starting point in Hanoi.
- Drinking water during the driving time.
- International air tickets.
- Vietnam visa.
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Travel Insurance. All persons are expected to arrange their own insurance. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance from home.
- Optional Activities
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Beverage and alcoholic drinks.
- Personal expenditure such as telephone, laundry, shopping and any other services not clearly mentioned on.