Day 1. Hanoi – Thanh Son - Nghia Lo - Tu Le - Mu Cang Chai 280km ( L , D )
- 7.30am, Depart from your place then drive up north by taking 180km of the Highway CT05 to Yen Bai Province
- 10.00AM, Leave the highway and take a small bumpy mixture of off-road, dirt/paved road to Nghia Lo town. 58km.
- Lunch picnic on route
- Join the paved road in Nghia Lo and drive 40km to Mu Cang Chai. Dinner and overnight at home-stay
Day 2. Mu Cang Chai – Tu Le – Hanoi. 320KM (Long day – start driving early in the morning and finish late in the evening) ( B , L)
- 8.00AM, Continue the drive to visit Mu Cang Chai, enjoy the spectacular views on the beautiful mountain pass Khau Pha.
- Off-road drive through many villages of Hmong people. Discover the unique rice fields on terraces.
- Lunch at a homestay of the Thai family.
- 13h00, Start the drive to return to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi in the evening.
Join in group departure : 25th Monthly
Group size : Min from 1 to Max 40 cyclists
Tour price : Contact Us
- Standard 4×4 Pickup
- Material insurance for the car.
- Experienced 4×4 Tour – guide/Mechanic/Drivers
- Meals as mentioned: Breakfast = B, Lunch = L and Dinner = D
- Accommodation: Home-sta
- Entrance fee to the sight seeing during the trip.
- Fee to transfer the car back to the starting point in Hanoi.
- Drinking water during the driving time.
- International air tickets.
- Vietnam visa.
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Travel Insurance. All persons are expected to arrange their own insurance. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance from home.
- Optional Activities
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Beverage and alcoholic drinks.
- Personal expenditure such as telephone, laundry, shopping and any other services not clearly mentioned on.